07450 184 661

How long will It take to complete?


Our typical turn-around for a promotional video is around 2-3 weeks with more complex projects taking 3-4 weeks. lines will be take seriously.


I have seen a video I like, can you make something similar?


Yes. We produce many different kinds of video and would be happy to produce something similar whether its a distinct style or approach you are going for.


Can changes be made to the video at a later date?


In short, yes. If there are small changes that you need to add to your video such as updating contact info, changing a shot, then these changes can be made within 2-3 days working days or sooner.


If the changes are more complex, say for instance you need to change the script and have a presenter re-do some lines, it is possible. However, it is best to contact us directly so we can advise you as each project would vary.


What are the payment terms?


We request 50% in advance for projects below 1K and require 80% upfront for projects exceeding 1K, with the remaining 20% upon project completion (Ts and Cs apply).


We are an agency, can you create video for our clients?


Absolutely, we work with a number of agencies whom we have developed strong relationships over the years. We welcome such opportunities.


Can you help with some ideas for the video?


Certainly, this is an enjoyable part of the process for us. Whether you need general advise or with some creative suggestions, we will be happy to help.


Can I upload my video to YouTube?


Yes, yes and yes! We deliver our projects various video formats and aspect ratios meaning whether it is for an exhibition, mobile ad or otherwise, we can accommodate the request.

© 2018 Bluerock Productions | 38 Mill St, Bedford MK40 3HD

Direct 07450 184661




Charity Videos

Website Videos

Advert/ Commercial



Motion Graphics

Explainer Video

Kinetic Typography

VFX + Live Action




PR Events


Aerial Drone